- The Group
- Our Business
- List of Services
- The Staff
GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY AT
GENERAL MANAGER AND CEO
CERTIFIED RESOLUTION OF A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE BOARD OF MANAGERS OF THE PINTUS GROUP, LLC FOR THE ISSUANCE OF A SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY AND OTHER MATTERS RELATING TO THE FORMATION AND EXISTENCE OF THE PINTUS GROUP LLC TAKEN IN AN ACTION BY TELEPHONE AND E-MAIL ON AUGUST 07, 2015, PRESENT AT THE MEETING AND CONSTITUTING A QUORUM WERE: STEPHEN HILL, CURIO PINTUS.
The Board of Directors of the Company The Pintus Group LLC in the person of The President Stephen Hill, dated August 07, 2016, repertoire registered number 6767896, appoint Mr. Curio Pintus, Were appointed General Manager a full member of The Company Pintus Group LLC and represent the other group companies in our name and place to do all things required in order to complete the signings and closings contemplated by the agreement with the places without exception.
For That purpose Mr. Curio Pintus, Nationality Italian, Passport. YA7691391, date of Issue :25th January 2016, date of Expiration 24th January 2026, Place of birth, Udup Oristano, Italy, date of birth, 20th Dec 1944, execute and deliver, or amend, correct replace or re-execute and deliver financial transaction.
Mr. Curio Pintus shall have full power and authority to act on behalf. This power and authority shall authorize to manage and conduct all of affairs and to exercise all of legal rights and powers, including all rights and powers that I may acquire in the future. Mr. Curio Pintus powers shall include, but not be limited to, the power to:
a. Conduct any business with any banking or financial institution with respect to any of accounts, including, but not limited to, making deposits and withdrawals, obtaining bank statements, passbooks, drafts, money orders, warrants, and certificates or vouchers payable to me by any person, firm, corporation or political entity.
b. Perform any act necessary to deposit, negotiate, sell or transfer any note, security, or draft of the United States of America, including U.S. Treasury Securities.
2. Sell, exchange, buy, invest, or reinvest any assets or property owned by me. Such assets or property may include income producing or non-income producing assets and property.
3. Take any and all legal steps necessary to collect any amount or debt or to settle any claim, whether made against me or asserted on my behalf against any other person or entity.
4. Enter into binding contracts on behalf.
5. Exercise all stock rights on behalf as proxy, including all rights with respect to stocks, bonds, debentures, or other investments.
6. Maintain and/or operate any business that own.
7. Employ professional and business assistance as be appropriate, including attorneys, accountants, and real estate agents.
8. Sell, convey, lease, mortgage, manage, insure, improve, repair, or perform any other act with respect to any of property (now owned or later acquired) including, but not limited to, real estate and real estate rights (including the right to remove tenants and to recover possession). This includes the right to sell or encumber any homestead that I now own or may own in the future.
9. Prepare, sign, and file documents with any governmental body or agency, including, but not limited to, authorization to:
a. Prepare, sign and file income and other tax returns with federal, state, local, and other governmental bodies.
b. Obtain information or documents from any government or its agencies, and negotiate, compromise, or settle any matter with such government or agency (including tax matters).
c. Prepare applications, provide information, and perform any other act reasonably requested by any government or its agencies in connection with governmental benefits (including military and social security benefits).
10. Transfer any of assets to the trustee of any revocable trust created, if such trust is in existence at the time of such transfer.
11. Disclaim any interest which might otherwise be transferred or distributed to me from any other person, estate, trust, or other entity, as may be appropriate.
This Power of Attorney shall be construed broadly as a General Power of Attorney. The listing of specific powers is not intended to limit or restrict the general powers granted in this Power of Attorney in any manner.
Any power or authority granted to my Agent under this document shall be limited to the extent necessary to prevent this Power of Attorney from causing: (i) income to be taxable, (ii) assets to be subject to a general power of appointment, and (iii) to have any incidents of ownership with respect to any life insurance policies that I may own on the life.
Shall not be liable for any loss that results from a judgment error that was made in good faith. However, my Agent shall be liable for will full misconduct or the failure to act in good faith while acting under the authority of this Power of Attorney.
I authorize Mr. Curio Pintus to indemnify and hold harmless any third party who accepts and acts under this document.
Mr. Curio Pintus shall be entitled to reasonable compensation for any services provided. Shall be entitled to reimbursement of all reasonable expenses incurred in connection with this Power of Attorney.
Mr. Curio Pintus shall provide an accounting for all funds handled and all acts performed, if I so request or if such a request is made by any authorized personal representative or fiduciary acting on behalf.
This Power of Attorney may be revoked
Mr. Curio Pintus is authorized to release the information of The Pintus Group and related companies.
When signed, witnessed, this General Power of Attorney shall be deemed a legally binding document when transmitted by facsimile or electronic mail.
Signed and executed on the 07 August 2016 by:
The Chairman of the Meeting: Mr. Dr. Curio Pintus – V. President treasurer Stephen Hill
THE PINTUS GROUP LLC ©2020